1. Two Brothers
2. The King and I
3. Shrek 1, 2, and 3!
4. Titanic
5. The Sound Of Music
6. Wallie
7. Egor
8. Drake And Josh Go To Hollywood
9. Sponegebob Sqarepants Big Movie
Here are some movies that might be a little too young or you may dislike:
1. Teletubbies
2. Clifford the Big Red Dog
3. Dora
4. High School Musical
5. Bratz Movie
9 comments:
In my opinion this particular post was well thought, and I agree with the choices of the movies in the different categories.
Hello Rachel! Great pice.
This is such a wonderful, well thought out post!I agree with where you chose to put the movies! ( in the two categories that you set out )
A lot of people likes the shows and they are over 14 years old.
Hey Rachel. I LOVED!!! WALL-E. Why is it number 6? I also want to see the Titanic too!
I sort of dis-liked Wall-e because in the beginning there is like NO talking!!! But anyway, your plans were well thougt out and GREAT BLOG!!
I sort of disagree with you. Some kids still like High School Musical like my friend who is 10 years old. The good movies above were okay. I totally agree with the King and I and The Sound of music. The post you wrote is your opinion. You can make a vote to see what is the most popular.
I also agree but i think spongebob maybe a little for kids 8 to 10 not all away to 14
I don't think Titanic is the best movie for kids to watch. It has some things that parents might not want their kids to watch.
Post a Comment