Iron man 2, the best movie since iron man 1.
Making it's way to the top, Iron man 2 captured the amagenation of millons or maby the whole u.s.
Iron man (the origianal) has made simple directer ''Jon Vrafroe'' a hollywood millonaire. how much money will this movie give him. I heard this movie has made OVER $20,000,000 and it just opened FRIDAY, MAY 7(LAST FRIDAY) I agree with you Henry T. ,Iron man 2 was a great movie.
''Iron man 2 has been rated pg-13 by the parent assostiastion of america.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree that Iron Man 2 was a great movie, although I like the first one better. I think that the action scenes were great and that Mickey Rourke did a great job as Ivan Vanko. However, the story lines were not as interesting as the first.
Which was your favorite part of the movie?
I saw a special showing of iron man 2! It was really good. Check out my blog called Iron Man 2 Rocks!
Ps It used to be called Iron Man 2 !!!!!!!!!! until you titled yours the same thing.
Post a Comment