Monday, June 21, 2010

The Worst Movie

I don't really think any of the movies I have seen are the worst movie ever. All of the movies I have seen are at least okay. High School Musical was bad, but not terrible. Godzilla was okay but still not bad. There are very little movies I have seen that are bad.

8 comments:

Brian (7th grader) said...

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 is the worst movie. It literally has no suspense. The movie makers really need to remember how to make suspensful movies.

Anonymous said...

dear brian i know you might not like harry potter.I dont like it that much either. I saw harry potter 6 and i kinda liked it. you should give the rest of the movies and you could understand better.When i said understand better i meant you could know how everything happened. It might be a little confusing because i never gave the other movies a chance.

aminah said...

I totally agree with that. None of the movies are bad. They are just not good in a way that we can't explain if it's good or not.

khushboo said...

I agree with you but some movies can be bad like people would not like some movies

jordan said...

Having to see Godzilla I have to agree with that it was okay but I have seen a lot of movies that were okay too

Arianna said...

I think that your blog was great because you showed your thinking, but what made the movies a little bad?

isabella said...

i've also seen some movies that were bad too, also some of them were good. when i saw e.t, i thought it was good. but when i saw toy story3, so realistic but bad.

saoirse said...

I never saw Godzilla, But now I won't!!!