Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Movie Review for: Monty Python Series

Monty Python is a hilarious series. There are many different kinds of stories and all that madders is what kind of person you are but I'll tell you something, there alllll funny weather you like it or not! My favorite Monty Python movie is Monty Python and the Holy grail. In my opinion, this movie is exceptionally funny because this movie has many catchy, and funny lines to share with your friends! For example: ' I fault in your generul direction ' ( I fart in your general direction )  - said by the french nights at the Aaaaauugggg castle when king Arther and the round table were searching for the holy grail. By the way, in this movie, Arther and the nights of the round table were sent from god all-mighty to find the holy grail and at one point they decided to split up and search for the holy grail independently and go separate ways. Each night including king Arther had a huge adventure. If you saw the movie, you would notice that when king Arther and all of his "nights of the round table" met up together again, they went to a forest in which the amazingly annoying nights that call them selves: ' The nights that say NE '
live! There the nights of the round table( and king Arther ) are sent to find a shrubery (which is a bush) and so the story goes of King Arther and the nights of the round table.                

2 comments:

Mrs. Heaton's Class said...

I like the Monty Python movies but it is unusal to find children who know much about them. My parents are British so we grew up watching them on TV.

Mrs. Heaton
South Carolina
www.mrsheatonsclass1.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to watch the monty python series
for a long time, this just tempts me more!