Friday, January 30, 2009

Acting Animals!

When directors write the plot of their movie, an animal is often involved. But here's the question, where and how in the world are they going to get an animal to fit into their cast. Most of the time, you will find a dog or a pet like animal in a movie. It is more common to have a dog in a movie because dogs can be friendly and lovable, or harsh and vicious; but don't you forget that before you do a movie with a dog, you will have to give it serious dog training, otherwise, you don't even know what a dog can do.

Heres some awesome movies with animals that had to be trained:
1. Free Willy
2. Hotel for Dogs
3. Space Buddies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your post, I would really like to hear more from you! YOu deffinetly zseem to know a lot about movies!!!

beatrice said...

I love movies to they are so so so cool

keke said...

you forgot beverly hills what about there dogs?