Tuesday, March 23, 2010
The Restraining Order
Hi I would normally tell you the latest movie right about know but I going to tell you about a nice little 1999 movie called the restraining order. Its about a little girl named cassandra then she went to school one day then all the boys were shooting ketchup balls. Then the frozen one hit there teacher. Then once the teacher that got hit came up stairs to tell the owner of the school that classes original teacher said every one is banned from that school. Which meant all student were in jeopardy of being left back and going to summer school so when cassandra got home she typed a fake restraining order. Then her older sister Monica sent it to the real owner then the school got shut down.I love this movie so much because it has that romantic feeling but that action feeling as well. Also its' so funny Cassandra's father is really funny check the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This sounds like a grate movie
Post a Comment